To optimize your search engine ranking, we will:
Check out these sites to increase search engine results!
- Use customized titles that include appropriate keywords for each page.
- Include META tags that help directories index your site.
- Select the best keyword phrases to help your target audience find your site in searches.
- Compare keyword phrases with competitors that have high search engine ranking.
- Check keyword phrases on Overture's suggested search term tool to see if how often the keywords are searched.
- Use better web design for search engines to rank your site. We check for w3c compliancy for cross-browser compatibility.
- Use static pages instead of dynamic pages whenever possible.
- Use IMG alt attributes for text-only browsers and search engines to read.
- Include social networking code in website for accounts you have.
- Use web caching if possible to improve site speed.
- Include a links page for your site for you to exchange links with related sites to
improve your search engine ranking.
- Create a site map, if needed. This could be a web page and/or sitemap.xml file to be submitted to search engines.
- Not use a Flash introduction page or create your entire site in Flash unless you insist,
because search engines only read text and though Flash may contain text, search engines cannot read it.
Note: Some Flash can be used as long as their are nonFlash elements that can be understood by search engines.
- Not use spamming techniques that will get you banned from search engines (examples of spamming
include excessive use of keywords, unrelated keywords, capitalization, hidden text, redirects, doorway pages).
- Other appropriate methods of improving your search engine ranking.
© 2001-2016, Power Pages Web Design. All rights reserved.